Senior Commercial Product Manager (m/f) - Domains
In an international and business-oriented environment, you are responsible for the Domain product line commercial success across 1&1 local markets.
Your mission is to define the Domain commercial strategy, roadmap and partnerships that will drive our commercial success in local markets.
- Ownership of the localization of our Domain product and commercial strategy.
- Strategic analysis of market specific trends, competitors, commercial and product stakes.
- Identify and drive partnerships with registries and players of the domain industry.
- Identify local commercial opportunities and convert them into actions.
- Contribute to the product roadmap to keep 1&1 a worldwide competitive registrar.
You are motivated by driving a product line on a strategic level. You show a strong Market experience and Domain product expertise.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the Domain name industry.
- You have a strategic understanding of the domain industry and market stakes. You know the Domain industry players (competitors, registries, ICANN,…) and understand the markets stakes and trends.
- You are results oriented and willing to take the end-to-end ownership of strategic decisions and projects.
- Analytical skills, as well as communicative and intercultural competences.
- Strong English language competence. German is a plus.
I want to apply now via email