Product Manager Productivity Products
Your Tasks:As part of the Productivity Product Management Team your will be responsible of the market and industry analysis, pricing strategies and scorecard tracking. You will be in charge of develop and implement Office 365 campaign launches with internal partners like Sales and Marketing. You continously analyze the needs of SMBs as target group and identify business opportunities.
- Analysing the Professional e-mail Market & Build up Competitors profiles. Keep track of Office 365 industry news and players' moves, as well as Open-Xchange and other professional email providers.
- Responsible of the analysis, supervision and performance of sales scorecards, from the perspectives country, channel, product.
- Build up and review the productivity customer profile based on target group analyses and investigation. Leverage external studies as well as surveys and market studies developed together with Market Research team.
- Key player to steer the product management from financial point of view. Close collaboration with Product Owners for new projects. Build up & defend business cases to drive ideas into launches.
- Ownership of projects to convert strategic decisions into business opportunities. Evaluation of vendors/providers for potential alliances.
We Appreciate:You are motivated to drive improvements in order to ensure product's success. You drive your own investigation and make it available to the team to multiply knowledge. You debate and yet incorporate experts' learnings to build up product concepts; and you have ability to defend and backup ideas based on qualitative & quantitative analyses.
- Academic background in Economics/Business and professional experience in Product Management or Sales.
- Affitinity of the IT industry. Good understanding of the E-mail landscape is a plus.
- You are results oriented and you feel comfortable working with figures and reports.
- Analytical skills, as well as Communicative and intercultural competences.
- Strong English competence.
I want to apply now via email