Market Manager (m/f) - Corporate Development
As an experienced Market Manager you will be responsible for the successful strategic management of 1&1’s local markets (DE, US/CA, MX, UK, IT, FR, ES, PL), the pricing, marketing campaigns and as well as our 1&1 product portfolio. Due to your awareness and knowledge of our competitors on the market you are capable of developing concepts to optimize our marketing/product portfolio.
- Develop and implement strategies and positioning for each market to ensure growth of market share per country
- Identify, plan and implement needed customization to position 1&1 and its sister brands successfully in the market
- Review, monitor and report all relevant KPIs for the respective market cluster and suggest necessary actions to ensure the achievement of (mid-term) targets.
- Project Management for International Market Projects
- Full use of your market knowledge to you to identify innovative sales strategies for our products.
You have completed university studies in Business Administration (e.g. focus on marketing / product management) or comparable education. You have a proven professional track record in the fields of Strategy, Marketing, Sales and/ or Product Management.
- You speak at least three European languages, have gained significant international experience and are familiar with different European markets.
- In addition to your excellent analytical skills, you like to develop strategies and identify opportunities for improvements
- Entrepreneurial driven and goal-orientated self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are very curious, creative and extrovert and you enjoy working in an international team (very good English skills are mandatory, German language skills would be advantageous).
- You are well-organized, hands-on and working in a dynamic environment is no problem for you.
I want to apply now via email