Head of Market Management (m/f) - Corporate Development
Your Tasks:As the Head of Market Management you will build up and manage a team of 3-4 market managers for the countries: Germany, Austria, UK, US, Canada, Spain, Mexico, France and Italy. Together with your team you develop and implement strategies to ensure growth of market share per country. This also includes the following responsibilities:
• Develop and implement strategies to ensure growth of market share per country
• Based on Global Product Portfolio develop local positioning as per market and brand (e.g. Premium / Value)
• Define local price segments following the positioning (e.g. low-aggressive, middle segment, premium segment)
• Identify, plan and implement relevant needed customization to position 1&1 successfully in the market (e.g. payment methods and local terms and conditions).
• Project Management for International Market Projects
We Appreciate:You completed university studies in Business Administration (e.g. focus on marketing / product management) or comparable education. You are a Manager with Can-Do and Self-Starter Attitude, Negotiation Skills and assertiveness.
• Strong understanding of Product Management or Marketing in the Hosting Business
• High intercultural skill-set, social competence and internationally experience
• Experience in development and implementation of positioning, pricing and campaigning
• Entrepreneurial driven and goal-orientated self-starter with excellent communication and presentation skills
• You are very curious, creative and extrovert and you enjoy working in an international team (very good English skills are mandatory, German language skills would be advantageous)
I want to apply now via email