Intern / Working student (f/m) - Product Management - Webhosting / MyWebsite / eCommerce Base Management
The Product Management department is looking for an active contributor to our solutions concerning Webhosting / MyWebsite / eCommerce. You are interested to have exciting insights and development opportunities in the international hosting / IT environment. This includes the topics of customer acquisition, retention, up- and cross-selling, and customer satisfaction. Your tasks as working student include, but they are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing analyses concerning the topics of acquiring new customers, product usage, purchase of product features and turnover increase.
- Market monitoring and preparation of analyses concerning competition and technology trends.
- Analyzing sales funnel and suggesting product improvements.
- Actively collaborating on product development and supporting the product managers.
- In general, working independently and taking on smaller projects.
You are an enrolled student in an accredited university, preferably major in business, marketing or business IT. You have a strong affinity to the Internet and you want to take on exciting tasks in a young and dynamic team.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Basic business skills, and good at dealing with numbers and data.
- Reliability and willingness to take responsibility.
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- As working student you are available at least 16 h /week, and full time during the semester breaks.
I want to apply now via email