International Support Manager (M/F) - for our brands mail.com and GMX international
Your Tasks:We are seeking to hire you as an addition to our 2nd level technical support for the international french and english speaking e-mail service of mail.com and GMX International (.com/co.uk/.fr/.es):
- Your core duties involve replying to customer inquiries, explaining complex, technical information in a simple and understandable language.
- Analyzing customer feedback and forwarding it collectively to product management with initial suggestions for product optimization.
- You will reproduce technical issues reported by our customers and document them as bugs and incidents.
- In addition, you assist in the identification and implementation of process optimization within the customer service department.
- You constantly search for process optimization within your work environment. The knowledge exchange with colleagues as well as acting as a liason between the support and other departments comes natural to you.
We Appreciate:You are a motivated team-player who also enjoys working independently. You have an education in business administration or in the technical field and have ideally several years of applicable job experience in the customer service field.
- You are a french native speaker and you have fluent written and verbal english skills.
- You are experienced with internet and e-mail applications and enjoy technical challenges.
- You have an eye for details without losing sight of the big picture and like to get things done.
- You have a proven track record of working detail- and goal oriented. You have strong organizational skills and have excellent customer service skills. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment; have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
I want to apply now via email