Systems Engineer (m/f) - Kubernetes / Docker
The Team Infrastructure Engineering is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join us in Karlsruhe. We design, build and support the internal automation infrastructure in the company. We are a small team of dynamic Linux professionals, that interacts with many of the 1&1 teams around the world.
- Make the internal automated infrastructure amazing - for the entire company;
- Automate, automate, automate and, when you"re done, help others automate;
- Actively participate in creating and implementing visions, ideas and plans for the infrastructure;
- Maintain the physical and virtual infrastructure;
- Be part of the 24/7 on-call rotation and not just BOFH;
While we would like to find the perfect colleague, we understand that nobody is born with all the skills we need. That is why we have compiled a small wish list with the most important ones.
- You have a long-standing love affair with Linux and Puppet;
- Kubernetes and Docker are not just buzzwords for you;
- BASH and one of Python or Go;
- GIT / merge conflicts / feature branches / merge requests / continuous integration;
- Business-Level English, German optional but preferred.
I want to apply now via email