Java Web Developer (m/f) - using Apache Wicket for User Management of GMX, WEB.DE and MAIL.COM
- You develop high-end web frontends in the area of user management with Apache Wicket and in the future Angular.
- You attach importance to the quality of our systems in an agile team, together with QA and IT.
- You will work with the product owner to design our systems.
We offer you a position in which you can introduce modern approaches and technologies to a successful company with the highest quality standards. In addition, you benefit from regular exchanges of knowledge within and outside the team, combined with creative and temporal freedom.
We would be pleased if you would bring the following:
- Well-founded knowledge in web programming with Java, ideally with Apache Wicket.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and HTTP (AJAX, REST).
- Knowledge of Spring, REST, Maven, git/svn is welcome.
- You are interested in new UI technologies such as Angular.
- Reliability, high quality standards and a structured way of working are your hallmarks.
I want to apply now via email