User Experience Designer for Customer Care Development
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, Project Managers and Developers, QA Engineers and Management in order to understand or sometimes define needs and business goals.
- Aid in translating the information into strong requirements.
- Design concepts (ideate/iterate) for complex enterprise applications and individual features that meet the needs of both users and the business.
- Build application wireframes/advanced mockups (sometimes prototypes) and help the Development Team to define and test MVPs
- Understand user flows and be ready to go through the entire process, from validated idea to final UI & Interaction Design.
- Always provide guidance to all the people involved in the process at any stage of the development process.
- Partner with the development teams to bring your designs to life following the Agile Development principles.
- Make adjustments to designs as needed in response to technical requirements and/or limitations.
- You along with the Product Owners should represent the solid bridge between the users /stakeholders on one side and the development teams on the other.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on interface design experience.
- Deep knowledge of design principles
- Strong communication skills - able to present concepts in a clear and convincing manner to a broad range of audiences (from executives to software developers).
- Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design and a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Good knowledge of user-centered interface design processes, methodology and best practices.
- Ability to sketch ideas on paper/whiteboards is considered a big plus.
I want to apply now via email