Operations Engineer (m/f) - as part of a DevOps-Team
We are a young and successful team of Operations Engineers, Software Developers and QA Engineers. We implement and operate business critical sales applications for WEB.DE, GMX, mail.com and De-Mail, which are used by tens of thousands of customers each day. In your role as an Operations Engineer you are involved in building up a state-of-the-art DevOps and Continuous Delivery platform which supports automated deployments and scaling for a highly available system performance.
- You focus on automating operational tasks for building up our Continuous Delivery platform based on Docker and Kubernetes.
- You participate actively in defining system architectures which meet our strategic and technical objectives.
- By participating in on-call-duty, you'll be involved in ensuring a 24/7 availability of our services and applications.
- Participating in internal and external technical conferences allows you to keep your knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- You benefit from very good working conditions (e.g. free choice of hardware, professional tooling like Jira, Confluence, Rocket.Chat, TestFLO) in a technology leading company.
In addition to a completed technical study or comparable work experience, you have demonstrated experience in system administration.
- You have experience in operating complex system landscapes based on Linux (Debian) and Java (Apache Tomcat or Spring Boot).
- You have experience in the field of automation of operational tasks using technologies like Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet or Rundeck.
- You are looking forward to expand your knowledge towards modern DevOps and Continuous Delivery technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, GoCD or Spinnaker.
I want to apply now via email