Senior Java/Erlang Developer
- Lead technical concept creation and approval.
- Write high performing, scalable code, using technologies which include: Java 8, Kafka, Cassandra and / or Erlang OTP.
- Lead by example, set quality standards for code craftsmanship.
- Identify points to improve in software architecture or new technical features.
- Work with our peers from Germany and with the department manager to secure a high relevance technical roadmap for the team.
- Passion for technology, especially distributed systems.
- Passion for software architecture.
- Ability and willingness to write code and technical documentation
- Master knowledge of OOP techniques and solid understanding of functional programming paradigms.
- Provable experience of developing Java REST services, preferably with Java 8.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Has worked in an Agile environment.
- Ability to identify improvements and work that needs to be done.
- Ability to finish and push for process and code improvements, both in himself and in others.
- Initiative, autonomy and personal drive. High personal energy.
- Provable knowledge of at least one of the following technologies: Kafka, Erlang OTP, Cassandra Database. Willingness to master the rest.
- Will be considered a plus: strong knowledge of database system internals, operating systems internals, C or C++ experience.
Willingness to travel occasionally.
I want to apply now via email