Head of Quality Assurance Team
- Create, implement and monitor QA strategy;
- Supervise technical work performed by our QA engineers;
- Secure realistic QA plans together with the development team leads;
- Ownership of the automation infrastructure and test architecture to support the test activities in the development teams.
- Performance appraisals;
- Recruitment process definition;
- Participate in staff allocation together with the Development Team Leads to secure knowledge sharing and lower the risks on our releases;
- Mentoring and coaching of QA engineers and developers in regards to automation metrics, tool sets and testing best practices.
- Act as the first point of contact for any QA-related topics for our German partners;
- Act as an information bridge and make sure QA strategy, processes, tools are understood and properly implemented in our projects;
- Participate in reporting processes and make sure accurate information is casted about our projects, risks, deliveries.
- Proven interest and passion for some of the following topics: QA Architecture, Project Management, Leadership, Process development, Programming, Security, Web Development;
- Experience developing test automation of client / server systems, knowledge of the some of following tools Selenium SoapUI, Cucumber or Gherkin;
- Knowledge in JAVA development is a big plus;
- Ability to manage complex technical and people systems. Problem solver;
- Use of Issue Tracking (Jira), Code Review, Code Quality (SonarQube, Junit) tools and how to integrate these with QA Automation software;
- A plus is knowledge in the usage of build toolsets (Maven), SCM (SVN, GIT), continuous integration (Jenkins) and how these fit into automation testing;
- An advantage is experience within at least some of the following areas: security, other project management tools (MS Project);
- Initiative, autonomy and personal drive.
I want to apply now via email