Senior Software Engineer - Office Online
Office Online will be a productivity application, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint compatible web application hosted on the web.de and gmx portals. Its target audience is each of the 30 million customers who use our portals monthly. It will be offered as a free service to edit Office documents stored on customer"s cloud drive as well as email. The final use cases will be very similar to Google Docs.
The application will be based on Libre Office Online, an existing open source office solution currently under heavy development. The project consists of integrating and customizing the application within our portal and our brands, as well as follow up with the Open Source community and, where the case, contribute to the open source code base.
- Solution architecture for the C++ part.
- Security and scalability.
- Follow-up with the open source community and update our code base with the latest changes.
- Understand the C++ code base. Audit for possible scalability and security issues.
- Participate in the solution architecture.
- Implement new features.
- Excellent C++ knowledge (C++ 11 / 14).
- Past experience with web applications.
I want to apply now via email