Data protection regulations
Pursuant to Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, with all subsequent amendments and amending acts (“Law 677/2001”), S.C. 1&1 INTERNET DEVELOPMENT S.R.L., having its headquarters in Bucharest, 246C Calea Floreasca, SkyTower building, floors 13, 14 and 16, district 1, fiscal registration number RO 26215844, registered with the Bucharest Trade Registry under the number J40/11019/2009 (“1&1 Internet Development SRL”) intends to: collect, register, organize, store, adapt, modify, extract, consult, use, disclose to third parties by sending, disseminating or in any other way combine, block, delete or destroy (operations generically called “to process”) your personal data, in conformity with the below specified terms and conditions and by observing the regulations of Law 677/2001.
By sending your CV or your application, you unequivocally give your express consent for the processing of your personal data by 1&1 Romania, pursuant to Law 677/2001, in conformity and by observing the below specified terms and conditions:
1&1 Internet Development SRL intends to:
1) Process your personal data consisting of:
Personal identification data of the applicant consisting of, however not limited to: name and surname, registered address, gender, birthday, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.;
Personal data related to the education and professional training of the applicants, consisting of, however not limited to: information regarding their education, qualification courses, level and degree of education;
Personal data related to the habits/ preferences/ behavior/ personality of the applicants consisting of, however not limited to: information acquired during interviews or during different test batteries, set up by the 1&1 Internet Development SRL representatives;
Personal data related to the professional activity of the applicants, consisting of, however not limited to: information regarding the profession, experience, specialty, previous workplaces, current workplace, position, type of employment contract, salary, other financial advantages, name of employer, date of employment, termination date of the employment contract, general information on the reasons of termination (for example redundancy, mutual agreement, resignation, etc.)
(hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”);
2) Storage of the personal data
Store the personal data listed at point 1) for an undetermined period of time, in order to fulfill the purpose of the processing, as being defined at Section 2 from below, by using an electronic registry owned by 1&1 Internet Development SRL.
3) Transforming the processed data
Transform the processed data into anonymous data and store it solely for statistical purposes, subsequent to the processing according to the predefined purpose.
4) Purpose of processing
1&1 Internet Development SRL is processing your personal data aiming to fulfill the following human resources objectives:
- Identification and contacting of the suitable candidates for the 1&1 Internet Development SRL career opportunities;
- Interview and evaluation of these candidates in view of their employment;
- Preparation of the employment for the candidates who have received a job offer, which was accepted by them;
- Draw up of human resources specific reports aiming to obtain certain reports, specific to the recruitment activity;
- Identification of other collaboration opportunities within 1&1 Internet Development SRL.
The personal data can be accessed by the employees and collaborators of 1&1 Internet Development SRL, in compliance with their job descriptions / collaboration agreements and with the 1&1 Internet Development SRL Internal Regulation Policy, as well as, by way of exception, by the employees of the United Internet group, a group 1&1 Internet Development SRL belongs to, and other persons who have submitted their personal data to 1&1 for processing purpose, only by observing the specifications of Law 677/2001.
III) Processing duration
1&1 Internet Development SRL intends to process the personal data for an unlimited period of time, needed to fulfill the purpose of this processing, in conformity with the applicable legal requirements.
Pursuant to Law 677/2001, you are hereby informed that you have the following rights with respect to the Processing of Personal Data by 1&1 Internet Development SRL:
- The right to be informed about the processing of the personal data, as well as of the data subject to this processing and the origin of this data;
- The right to have access to the Personal Data, meaning that you have the right to request from 1&1 Romania, free of charge, within a reasonable limit, the confirmation that the data appertaining to your person is or is not being processed by 1&1 Internet Development SRL.
- The right to intervention (change, block, delete, update) of Personal Data;
- Right of opposition to the Processing of the Personal Data, that is the right to oppose at any time, that this data should become the object of any processing, exception making the case when legal regulations require otherwise. In case of justified opposition, the processing cannot include the respective data;
- The right not to be subject of an individual decision taken exclusively based on a personal data processing accomplished by means of automatic means;
- The right to appeal to The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (the supervisory authority) as well as to appeal to a court of law, in order to challenge the decisions taken by the operator 1&1 Internet Development SRL, in accordance with Law 677/2001.
In case you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can submit a written, signed and dated request, to: S.C. 1&1 Internet Development S.R.L., at the following address: Bucharest, District 1, 246C Calea Floreasca, SkyTower Building, floor16, for the Department of Human Resources, or send a written request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
In case you refuse to give your consent regarding the Personal Data Processing or withdraw your consent subsequent to the moment the data is sent, we hereby inform you that 1&1 Internet Development SRL will not be able to: (i) collect/introduce your Personal Data in the human resources database specified at Section 1 from above; and/or (ii) send any of your Personal Data to the parties specified in Section 3 from above.